YouTube itself does not offer the option to download videos and/or music. This makes sense as Google wants you on their website and not downloading concent and watch it offline. Often it does not matter, but some videos and songs may come in handy being on our harddrives for later use. Let’s look at the best and most used ways to download movies, videos, and mp3 music from YouTube.
We will describe each service and how to use them. Everything should be very easy to use and the programs are designed to be as user-friendly as possible. If you happen to not know how to proceed, please, let us know in the comments and we will do our best to update this article to make everything as clear as possible:
Download YouTube Videos Using 4K Video Downloader
YouTube Downloaders that need to be installed slowly disappear and are replaced with online tools (which we mention in the article). The reason is that the programs absolutely need to be up to date, otherwise they are useless as they fail to download videos from YouTube. The one installable program that works very fine is the 4K Video Downloader, which can used to download videos YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and many more.
How to download YouTube videos using 4K Video Downloader
- Visit the official 4K Video Downloader website
- Click „Get 4K Video Downloader“ to download the installation file
- Run it, and simply skim through the installation, and wait for the program to install
- Start 4K Video Downloader
- Visit YouTube and copy (Ctrl + C) the URL of the video you want to download
- In the 4K Video Downloader program, click on the top left on the Paste button
- You will be taken to the window where you can see the name and preview of the video and settings
- If you want to download the best quality video, leave the settings as it is and click Download
- If you just want to download the audio, click on Download Video at the top left and select Extract Audio
- If you want to change the location of the downloaded file, click the Browse button above the Download button and choose a different location
YouTube Video Download Using Online Video Converter
Online YouTube downloaders are getting popular. They basically offer the same features as downloaded programs, but nothing needs to be downloaded, installed, or updated. Everything is done by site owners. Here’s how to download using Online Video Converter, which, in can download video and audio from YouTube.
The huge advantage of online downloaders is that they are also usable on mobile, that is, without installing applications. For one-time video or audio downloads, it’s definitely easier to use online tools than have an installed application that we’ll never use anymore.
All online converters work basically the same way, so if you find another, basically just copy the video address and set whether you want to download video or audio and in what quality.
Here’s Step By Step How To Use Online Video Converter
- Visit Online video converter y2mate.guru (or basically any other converter)
- Copy (Ctrl + C) the YouTube video URL you want to download
- Choose the format and if you want to download video or audio
- Click the Download button and your video/audio will be downloaded
What Are Other YouTube Download Options?
These two options, namely downloading with the program and via the online converter, are most useful when you want to download a certain video, movie or just audio track, typically a mp3 song without a clip.
Other services are very similar to each other, and it depends only on what suits you. The controls and settings are also very similar and in principle you just need to insert the video address and choose what and exactly you want do w´download and in which quality.